The Librarian's Mantra
ABIGAIL ADAMS was the wife of John Adams and John Quincy Adams. During the time that her husband was founding the United States, she wrote volumes of letters full of history, insight, personal information, and wisdom to her husband and to other figures. Her letters provide a huge insight into the times in which she lived and wisdom advanced for her time.
- Letters of Mrs. Adams, the Wife of John Adams (Google Books)
- Familiar Letters of John Adams and His Wife Abigail Adams, during the Revolution (Google Books)
- Select Letters of Abigail Adams from 1761-1816 (Family Tales)
- New Letters of Abigail Adams (Internet Archive)
- Memoir of Mrs. Adams, by Charles Francis Adams (Internet Archive)