Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Librarian's Mantra

"It is the duty of every good citizen to use all the opportunities which occur to him, for preserving documents relating to the history of our country." Thomas Jefferson

Plans for the Future of this Blog

This is a plan for some updating I plan to do on this blog when I have the opportunity, that is, plenty of time to write and organize. But I don't think that I do today. Let me simply outline what I plan to do.

  1. Make a list of old books which are available online, which have helped me in my research, and which, I am sure, will be of help to others.
  2. Instead of having a single post with the writings of the Founders, I would like to make a directory of names of authors on the side-bar, so that their respective writings are easily accessible to the public. I will have a widget on the sidebar, with names of the various authors listed in alphabetical order by last name, which will lead you directly to a page on this blog that I will prepare for each author. It will have a brief biographical sketch, with some information that makes their writings relevant to the study of the American founding and history.
I invite you to leave your feedback here. If you have any desires or suggestions, feel free to communicate them to me below. I appreciate it.

1 comments:

Herc. Just wanted to let you know that Jon Rowe responded to your post on Washington over at the American Creation Blog. Anyway, I invite you to come on over and engage in the debate, since you are front and center to it. I would love to hear any rebuttal you might offer.

P.S. You sure that you still don't want to join the blog? It's been FUN! You could simply post the stuff you are already writing for your own blogs over there as well! =)

June 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home